This qualification provides skills and relevant knowledge required to perform effectively in the workplace. Graduates of the Certificate III in Business will develop an understanding, apply a range of skills and apply known solutions to a variety of predictable problems to competently function within small and/or large organisations.
- Be 18 years old or over.
- Students who intend to enrol in this course must prove their satisfactory completion of Australian Year 11 or international equivalent, or a minimum 2 years industry experience in related fields.
- Students must have good communication skills. Candidates whose English is not their first language are required to prove their English language skills which is equivalent to an intermediate level (IELTS 5.0).
Duration : 40 Weeks tuition plus 12 weeks term breaks.
Please refer to the course description on https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB30120
|BSBPEF201||Support personal wellbeing in the workplace|
|BSBSUS211||Apply communication strategies in the workplace|
|BSBTWK301||Use inclusive work practices|
|BSBWHS311||Assist with maintaining workplace safety|
|BSBXCM301||Engage in workplace communication|
|BSBCRT311||Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment|
|BSBTEC301||Design and produce business documents|
|BSBTEC302||Design and produce spreadsheets|
|BSBPEF301||Organise personal work priorities|
|BSBOPS304||Deliver and monitor a service to customers|
|BSBOPS305||Process customer complaints|
|BSBOPS301||Maintain business resources|
|BSBLDR301||Support effective workplace relationships|
Elective units are relevant to the work outcome, local industry requirements and the qualification level.
After completing the BSB30120 Certificate III in Business, students may undertake the BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business.
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Customer Service Advisor
- Data Entry Operator and/or Word Processing
- General Clerk and/or Clerical Worker
- Payroll Officer
- Typist and/or Receptionist
- Administration Assistant
- Information Desk Clerk and/or Office Junior
Delivery and Assessments
This program (BSB30120 Certificate III in Business) is delivered in a classroom-based environment with face to face delivery. The mode of training is highly practical with a combination of practical projects and tasks with a simulated workplace, tutorials and group activities.