Our campuses boast of state-of-the-art classrooms with modern amenities and comfortable seating capacity for 18-32 students (depending on the class size).
Furthermore, we provide students with additional resources that cater to their academic and personal needs, such as:
- wireless network that covers the entire campus
- access to learning materials through our online learning management system, Moodle (free mobile app available)
- live video conferencing that facilitates face-to-face academic consultation/intervention from a distance
- students can also avail one-on-one academic support from our team of specialists, as well as counselling services from our experienced practitioners
- additionally, our campuses have designated areas for students to use as breakout and kitchen spaces, and study zones for group work.
- our library features an extensive collection of physical and electronic resources, including full-text electronic databases of Learner Guides through Moodle, e-books, and hundreds of titles, all of which are available to students.
Students at the Institute can access the following key course-related tasks through eLearn portal:
- The information that is specific to each course, such as what topics will be covered, materials used in classes such as learner guides, recordings, links to websites including helpful videos, as well as instructions for assignments and templates.
The Institute prioritises ongoing management of their facilities and resources to ensure that students have access to adequate study spaces, current technology, and updated library resources. This is done to meet the expected learning outcomes for the number of students and courses being offered at our Sydney campuses.
We pride ourselves on ensuring that all students, regardless of their course or place of study, receive equal opportunities and access to our facilities and resources. Regular maintenance of our facilities and resources remains a top priority to ensure that they meet the growing needs of our students and the courses we offer on our campus in Sydney.