All students who are enrolling at Victory Institute required to attend an orientation session.
Orientation sessions run every intake:
English Courses – Every Friday at 9.30am
VET Courses – Every Intake (please refer to Intakes Timetable) at 9.30am
Our management team will organise your orientation to the College, and the management team will welcome you, answer your questions and give you information about:
- Your stay in Australia (International Students only)
- Accommodation, finances and further study
- Requirements to receive a qualification
- Student Handbook
- Certificates issued on successful completion of the course
- How your skills, knowledge and attitudes will be assessed
- Recognition of prior learning or recognition of current competency
- How you can appeal if you don’t agree with your assessment outcome
- How you can complain if you are not satisfied with any part of the course
- How you can get extra help with your learning
- Course timetable
- Course content
- Emergency evacuation procedures
- Your obligations as a student at our College including requirements for achieving satisfactory course progress.
Students are also asked to bring their passport, their address in Australia, OSHC proof (if student did not order health cover with us) and for VET student English proficiency evidence.
It is very important that all new students attend orientation.